Tuesday, May 18, 2010

I can't make this stuff up!

On the way home from lunch with Daddio, Snookie exclaims that "that's where you can go for anniversaries!" Looking around, I have no idea what he is talking about, then I see he is pointing to a cemetery. Hmmmmmm... I still have no idea why he thinks that is where one would celebrate an anniversary.

Later, same car ride...

"Mommy have you decided if we can see the new Shrek movie?"

Boy, that kid knows that drill... We haven't decided if that is a movie you will see, is a standard answer around here... so instead of asking to see the movie he jumped over to include our normal response! Not his first rodeo :-).

Ha ha ha... I just looked over at Bobcat's notebook where he has drawn a picture and printed the character's name under... Guardfeld... Not quite the right spelling!

No comments: