Saturday, July 11, 2009

Bad blogger...


I know, I know... there hasn't been anything posted in more than a week! That's because with Bean here, it is difficult to type with one hand... not to mention it takes too long and by the time I get two words down I can't for the life of me remember what I was trying to convey!

Well, Bean is gone for the time being. I dropped him off yesterday, and we won't see him again until next weekend. This will be the longest separation we've had from him since we returned from vacation (and yes Meghan, I know we haven't even posted about that... don't worry I'll work on it). He truly has become a little Llama Bean, I am only slightly joking when I say that I'm going through the seven stages of grief at the moment... and desperately wanted to call last night and ask how he was doing!
This shot was taken last Friday (July 3) after a morning photo shoot with the family at a local garden. Usually I don't like pictures that contain me... but when you put a Bean in the frame all shots become lovable.
Gotta run now... but I'll be back with more!

3 comments:

nicole said...

I knew it! Too much babymoon and not enough blogging. ;-) You better make the most of your week. Glad y'all are doing well.

Charlotte (WaltzingM) said...

Bad blogger. Good mama! Just beautiful!

Elizabeth said...

Gorgeous shot. I think it's the first time I ever said, "Oh my goodness!" outloud. I wasn't expecting a new post when I stopped by your blog to check so that was my gut reaction to that beautiful shot. Okay, I'm getting off the computer to call you right now.