Monday, October 23, 2006

Back in the groove

Wow, I have been MIA for quite some time... I really try not to do that, but last week turned into a monster of a week and I'm surprised we ALL lived thru it! And it all culminated with a weekend that turned out to be too busy to really recount.

Now we are back to Monday... I prepared myself before the children awoke to what happen, and prayed for the best. Thankfully the Lord answered my prayers (so far) and we have had a pleasant morning, which included a productive homeschooling experience. I'm hoping that last week was just a fluke and that my wonderful, big eyed children have be returned by the nasty aliens that seemed to infiltrate our happy home.

So we are off to a good start, and I might even have a happy ending for the week as well... it appears that our favorite campsite has lifted the burn ban, and there is a small window of time that we could escape for a little camping vacation!!!! Yippeee!!!!!!

While I would love to write more, the children haven't had lunch and are asking for food... and I need a nap as well... gotta love that darn allergy medicine and the drowsiness that comes with it.

No comments: