Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Tryin' somethin' new!

I'm stepping out on a limb this summer, and trying something new... there is little risk (I guess), and the opportunity to have a little fun. Well, fun for me that is :-).

First, I've started up a second blog. Why??? Well, this blog really is meant to chronicle our life... not my ever growing need to sit behind a sewing machine! So, I've decided to carve out a little world of crafting next door at: Sewn Escape! This way for those who come here to find out about adoption, homeschooling, our Catholic faith within our family... all the normal stuff we write about here... that's what you will find. If you aren't interested in all the crafty stuff, you won't be bogged down by weeding through the posts that aren't for you.

If you like that sort of thing... come on over!

My second project, which sort of goes hand in hand with the first, is I've decided to open my own Etsy shop, Honey Bee's Shoppe.

So there you have it... Momma Llama's summer o' fun!

3 comments:

chicken coops said...

Love reading your site, i spend ages reading your posts :)

MommaLlama said...

Thanks! :-)

nicole said...

Good for you!