Monday, February 12, 2007

Who do you want to be?

As we headed to meet DH at work for daily Mass and lunch I had to laugh at the boys in the back. Here are just a few things that I thought were worth mentioning.


A few conversations:



(Bobcat) "Hey Mom, can you make us some Jesus' clothes. I want to be the man Jesus, Bubba wants to be the boy Jesus, and Snookie can be a disciple. You can be Mother Mary. How does that sound?"


(Me) "Um, I suppose we can find a way to come up with clothes."


(Bobcat) "I want to be the man Jesus, and make miracles happen."


(Bubba) "I want to be Jesus because I want to CREATE STUFF."



Late, instead of telling stories they all took turns reading the Holy Gospel. That was actually pretty interesting, listening to them recount a story from the New Testament... with their own twist on the stories of course.


And then the final conversation that had me rolling. The part of Jesus is played by Bobcat, and the part of Superman is being played by Bubba... and they don't break character for any reason!



"Hey, I'm Superman, and I have a superman car that goes really fast. Who are you?"


"I'm Jesus, the One True God."


"Oh okay, hi Jesus. I will leted you drive my Super car."



Where do they come up with this stuff???

No comments: