Monday, April 17, 2006

Paranoid or intuition?

I'm sure we've all had that feeling... where you know something is going to happen, but you don't know how or who told you. And I've mentioned here before that I have noticed having that intuition with my children, but I credit it to my guardian angel... and theirs!

Here is where the paranoid part comes in. I have the sneaking suspension that someone close (proximity, not relationship) wants to destroy something about my family... and me in particular. I feel like someone is trying to get to my kids... kind of weird I know, but I fear them (my children) being around certain family members without DH or I right there. Who knows, I guess it is my job to trust the Lord to protect my family and continue to ask our guardians to keep close watch over us.

No comments: