Monday, November 7, 2005

When it rains...

So there is that saying "when it rains, it poors"... well I would like to make an amendment to that... something to the affect of there being a torrential flood of horrific porportions.

I know that other moms have it worse than I, but some days seem to be overly difficult.

It all started when I got the boys up and Snookie had pooped in his underwear... and I have a huge aversion to poop in underpants. So that called for a handheld shower for him, which let to his complete screaming breakdown during said shower. Then when we got to my training for my womens group, the boys proved to be less than curtious... which is quite strange for them. At some point during the meeting Bobcat's face met a stool (who knows the real story), and then there was bloody nose that insued and massive swelling in that weird little place between the nose and upper lip! Once entering the room to control said bleeding, I found my kids with markers on their faces (including their lips), clothes and hands. How can the babysitters be so incredibly dense? And the icing on the cake was walking out the car with another mom and out of the corner of my eye catching a glimpse of a belt on Bubba. You are thinking to yourself... so what... IT WASN'T HIS BELT...

And while driving home, I thought to myself that things can't get worse... ahhh, then I remembered that my husband and I have a band concert tonight and my parents will be babysitting for us... the day will end in tears, I can see it now :-(.

No comments: