Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Another Milestone

Today was our monthly visit from our social worker to check on our progress and the progress of the boys. (We are nearing the end of our third month with our boys.) And of course they were full of life and energy! When they are like that, they have such magnetic personalities!!!!! The boys haven't met a stranger it seems, which helps out in a situation like this. They are always meeting new family members, or social workers... and they treat everyone like their new best friend.

On to other things.

Adoptive parenting is different from bio-parenting in so many ways, and yet we are still parents trying to do the best we can for our children. So when bio-parents ask me condescending questions on such things as how much my children cost me, it reminds me of how different our life is versus the majority of families. In this particular blog I will spend my time writing about the wonderful things my boys do, parenting, and struggles of being an adoptive parent...

No comments: