Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Not dead, yet!

I'm alive... we're all alive... but we've all been busy in one way or another! For me, I've been trying to get as much rest as possible to get over this nose pain. The boys are headlong into the final stretch of the school year (and we are all ready for the BEACH!!!). And Daddio, well, he has been busy running. Two weeks ago he competed and completed his first half-marathon! Wow, I can't say enough how totally impressed I am with his accomplishment! Not only did he complete it, he ran it really WELL (keeping a 10 min pace, he's awesome)!

In the coming weeks I hope to have some time to type out my thoughts and progress of planning Bobcat's upcoming 7th grade year.  I know, I'm fairly shocked as well.  Actually, I really try not to think about it because I just don't feel prepared and like any homeschooling parent I wonder how ready he is!

 

No comments: