Monday, September 11, 2006

Week 5

This is week 5 for us in our homeschool calendar... and Boy Howdy, are we rockin' and rollin'.

Based on our rockiness last year, I had been steeling myself up over the summer preparing for a rough year having 2 full time homeschoolers and our youngest hanging out. It turns out that Spiderboy has really pulled himself together (I hear it has a lot to do with his age), and no matter what is prepared to do his work. Bubba, while he is still 4 (almost 5) he kind of has the personality that says he thinks he should be done... when he thinks he should be done. This is much like Spiderboy last year... but Bubba comes to the table with a much more upbeat outlook over all (thank goodness). And our sweet little Snookie Monster is really showing signs of greatness. I say this because I am increasingly surprised with his attention span and retention of material he is hearing the other two work on. Rockin' on little man!

No comments: